- Alpaca is lighter than sheep’s wool, so you don’t have to have a product that’s heavy and bulky.
- Alpaca is 7 times stronger than sheep’s wool, for a product that can last for years. *
- Alpaca fiber does not contain lanolin, so it doesn’t have to be chemically treated during processing.
- Alpaca is naturally anti-microbial, resulting in clothes and socks that do not absorb odor. It is the original “stay fresh” product.
- Alpaca naturally will not absorb moisture, making products essential for extreme activities. *
- Alpaca resists piling and abrading, for products that will endure for years. *
Note (*): As certified by Gaston Textile Collage, NC 2009